This brand new collection from Crown showcases designs taken from Crowns extensive archive of wallcoverings - a veritable treasure trove of fabulous artwork. The archive collection takes you on a journey through time, pulling together a host of popular designs into one wonderfully nostalgic collection for the first time. Some designs date back to the mid 19th century, demonstrating the fact that beautiful wallpaper is as important then as it is now, to enhance our homes and living spaces.
Reinvented to reflect contemporary styles and lifestyles, this is far more than a wallpaper collection; it offers historical works of art for your walls.
Flora Nouveau is an elegant and eye-catching Art Nouveau pattern dating back to 1920 and celebrating the beauty of nature to add a touch of class to homes.
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, including the kitchen and bathroom.
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21" (53.1cm) wide, and has a pattern repeat of 53cm with a straight match.
- Full hanging instructions are supplied with each roll.
- Fabulous designs from the Crown archive.
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase.
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this.
Suitable for any area of the home, excluding kitchens and bathrooms.
Full preparation and hanging instructions are included with each roll.
High quality from a world recognised Manufacturer
Buy with confidence from a recognised Amazon Seller